European Roulette is a popular game for many online casino players due to its interesting gameplay and fairly simple rules.
You can quickly start playing for real money and apply different strategies that increase your chances of winning.
General Rules of European Roulette
Your goal is to guess the number of the sector in which the ball will be after the wheel stops. You can play against the dealer in the Live Casino section or choose the online version of the Roulette (in this case, the random number generator will become your opponent).
You are offered to place different bets: 1-4 numbers, a dozen, even/odd numbers, a column, a column, etc. The list of available bets can be found in the corresponding section. You can combine bets to increase your chances of winning.
If you choose European Roulette casino, you will see that the wheel is divided into 37 sections. Each section is numbered from 1 to 36. The last sector is labeled ‘Zero’. Features of numbered sectors location:
- Red and black sectors are located one after another.
- The wheel is additionally divided into three conditional sectors, intended for oral bets.
- Zero splits the wheel in half. To the right of ‘0’ there are nine red small sectors and nine black large ones. To the right of the ‘0’ are nine large red sectors and nine black small ones.
There are two main differences from other versions on the European Roulette game board:
- All numbers are marked in white.
- Availability of track for oral rates.
Before you start playing for real money, you should read the rules and test the game in demo mode.
We recommend choosing a European Roulette with the “En Prison” rule in force. This rule reduces the advantage of the casino.