You can be a novice in the world of roulette or an old player who has ceased to be lucky, in any case, sooner or later you will need to know the basic strategy of roulette.
You may have already tried strategies based on mathematical calculations. Many of them do not work in practice. We offer to get acquainted with a reliable system that will protect your bankroll from unnecessary expenses.
Protect Yourself from Senseless Paid Strategies
There are a huge number of books containing descriptions of various strategies.
However, you should understand that they do not guarantee 100% success and do not always work, since the real effect can be seen during long gaming sessions.
Therefore, we do not recommend spending a lot of money on purchasing information that you can easily find on the Internet.
Martingale Basic Strategy
If you see a successful player at the table, they probably use the Martingale strategy. It consists in a gradual doubling of the stake amount from round to round.
Thus, a big win from a big stake will reimburse the money lost during a series of small losses. At the same time, you should choose sectors of the same color every time you place another bet. Let’s consider the following example:
- You have chosen the table with the lowest minimum stake (for example, bets from $ 1 are accepted). Choose any bet type: black/red, even/odd, 1-18 or 19-36. Use the selected bet type throughout the game session.
- If your bet brings a win, place the same bet in the next game round. If the bet was losing, then double the amount of your bet (up to 2 dollars).
- If the increased bet brought a victory, you managed to recoup the money spent. Now you can go back to the original stake of $ 1.
- If doubled bet turned out to be losing, you should coolly increase your bet (now up to 4 dollars) and try your luck again. In this case, there are two possible scenarios: you win back all the losses due to one big win or lose the entire bankroll.
Reverse Version of the Basic Roulette Strategy
If you want to risk your bankroll, try to do the following:
- Find a version of the Roulette with a high maximum limit for betting and replenish your bankroll with a tidy sum of money.
- Choose a bet of any type and stick to it throughout the game session.
- Choose the same sector for the bet in each round. Start with a small amount of the bet and do not change it during a series of losses.
- Double your bet if you win. Do it every time during the winning series. If you lose, return to the original stake.
This is a risky strategy, since any loss means that you have lost all your money won.
Therefore, if you are a beginner, we do not recommend using a reverse basic roulette strategy. You have to learn how to get out of the game on time – when you have won large sums. The desire to experience happiness once again will lead to undesirable consequences.